Andrew Fuchs Consulting exists to:
- Provide high-quality, reasonably priced creative services and consulting for clients worldwide.
- Provide these services quickly, effectively, and reliably via the internet.
- Foster long-term relationships with these clients for our mutual benefit and prosperity.
Andrew has extensive experience in the creation, management and delivery of technical and business communications. He has produced a very wide range of products, such as:
- User, developer, and administrator guides for computer software and systems
- Brochures, flyers, catalogs, and other advertising and marketing communications
- Work flow and procedures for ISO 9000 quality certification
- Website content and programming
- Reports, white papers, and press releases
- Business plans and proposals
- Design and test specifications
- On-line help and other interactive media
In addition to creating the materials themselves, he has
- Managed numerous editorial projects
- Defined guidelines for editorial style
- Developed processes for collaborative creation
- Implemented automated single-source publishing systems
- Implemented content management systems
See the resume for additional information.
Andrew has produced business and technical communications for clients around the world, including:
- AES Prodata (ERG Group)
- Allegis Corporation
- Amcor Packaging
- Australian Defence Forces
- Axon Informatica SA
- BHP Research Laboratories
- Commonwealth Serum Laboratories
- EdAssist Group
- Environmental Protection Agency
- ISR Australia
- Jindalee Radar Project
- Kabira Technologies
- KMart Australia
- Manny's Music
- NEC Australia
- Safetell International
- Soft Tech
- The Software Machine
- Sunshine Radio
- Synergia S.p.A.
- TABCORP (Victorian TAB)
- Telecom Australia (Telstra)
- vob Records
A few examples of these materials may be found on the samples section of this website.